- Solve challenging technical problems with complex sites in WordPress and WooCommerce
- Create new WordPress environments and migrate WordPress sites among different environments (development, staging, production)
- Programming, developing, website coding, and producing data-driven web applications, websites using WordPress and WooCommerce
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and project managers on client projects
- Contribute to the development of the misc. company special projects
- Developing new WordPress and WooCommerce sites, new themes, and new plugins with custom code.
- Enhancing existing code and doing customizations in plug- ins.
- Taking projects from concept through execution.
- Working with both our current theme as well as developing new themes
- Keep up on the latest trends and best practices in web development
- Knowledge of testing live implementations of WooCommerce plugins, widgets, and launching e-commerce stores.
- Excellent skills in custom theme creation & customization, plugin selection
- Sound knowledge of WooCommerce and WordPress
- Strong understanding and experience with SASS
- Knowledge in implementation of APIs in PHP
- Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks
- The ability to translate PSDs and other assets created by design team into cohesive websites
- Strong sense of visual design
- Working knowledge of basic PHP, MySQL and PHP 5 with the strong concept of OOP and MVC pattern.
Experience : 3+ years
Learn more about Promact?
Life @ Promact
We offer an inspirational working environment where you will be mentored and nurtured by leaders. Join us to create life-shaping experiences for yourself.