To create quality UI/UX for web applications & apps; focusing the usability of the end user, the taste of the client and managing maximum compatibility and accessibility across major platforms.
- Collaborate with assigned project’s team members to understand the project requirements and produce wireframes, interactive prototypes, PSDs and other design material.
- Work independently with the client for understanding of the product, strategizing the design process, conceptualizing the designs and developing useful design materials for the same.
- Participate in design reviews of products for compliance with corporate UI standards and provide feedback and recommendations
- Create and contribute to design patterns and guidelines, white papers, and product UI specifications
- Conduct systematic user research activities (contextual inquiry, surveys, focus groups) for designing the best user experience and validating the usability
- Stay updated and educate the co-workers about the design process and usability.
- Must be design savvy and understand technology.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to prototype and design elegant UI solutions to client’s requirements
- Must have knowledge of UI design principles across platforms (Web, Mobile, Tablets)
- Proven track record in applying user-centered design processes and methods to product development
- Good communication and people skills for working with clients and collaborating with team members
- Should be well versed with Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Balsamiq and other prototyping tools
- Should have basic knowledge and understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Must have portfolio available for review
- Experience in video editing
- Must have a good ability for research and exploration
- Must be familiar with the latest tools, technology and happenings in the design
Learn more about Promact?
Life @ Promact
We offer an inspirational working environment where you will be mentored and nurtured by leaders. Join us to create life-shaping experiences for yourself.