CMMI Deputy SEPG Roles and Responsibilities:
- The resource should have a good understanding of SDLC quality processes. Familiarity with quality standards like CMMI for Agile and traditional SDLC.
- The resource would be responsible for the maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Analysis & Maintenance of process Change Requests (CR). Monitoring and execution of small to medium-sized process CRs.
- The resource should be well versed with project auditing and audit management
- Review and, maintenance of SDLC templates
- The resource should be conversant in MS Office and other Software Engineering Management tools
- Collection and Evaluation of Process Improvement suggestions from the organization or from external entities like the client, market, etc.
- Planning of Process Improvement activities
- Identifying Skilled and Experienced People for implementing CMMI Process Improvement activities
- Development and Enhancement of QMS (Quality Management System)
- Providing information about Process Improvement done to the relevant staff and ensure it reaches the respective staff
- Regular update of SDLC Models for the Organization, keeping in view the usage of SDLC Models with client requirements and internal working
- Preparation and update of Tailoring Guidelines for the Organization. That clearly identifies what can be tailored depending on the project size/duration/team size etc.
- Most importantly maintaining Organization’s Measurement Repository (Quantitative Metrics Data Collection). It involves the collection of metrics data, validating it, and publishing of metrics reports.
- Group establishes Organizational Goals for quality (qualitative and quantitative) and provides a structure for achieving these goals.
- It also helps in the evaluation of new tools and technologies and then recommending the best-suited tool/technology to the organization and thus saving time, effort, and money.
CMMI Deputy SEPG Required Skills:
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience as SQA, preferably for Product Development and Roll-out projects
- CMMI Knowledge is an added advantage. Knowledge of other Quality Framework and Standards makes you a pro.
- Subject Matter Expertise – you should have good knowledge and skillset in your field. It may in Software Development, Requirements Gathering, Software Design, Testing, Quality, or any other field. But should understand Software Development Life Cycle models.
- Should have worked with a good number of projects and people.
- Understand Processes and know about Process Improvement. Should have experience in assisting project teams in process implementation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Team Player.
- Should be self-motivated and capable of motivating others.
- Should be enthusiastic about the process improvement and the organization.
- Should take part in SEPG meetings actively.
- Should complete the tasks on time, assigned by SEPG Team.
- Willing to work independently and within a team
- Strong verbal and written communication
- 3 to 5 years in SEPG/Quality Assurance (QA)
Learn more about Promact?
Life @ Promact
We offer an inspirational working environment where you will be mentored and nurtured by leaders. Join us to create life-shaping experiences for yourself.