Roles and Responsibilities:
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments. Many PAs control access to the manager/executive.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
• Organising events and conferences.
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
• Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
• Organising the manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare.
• To prepare MOM (Minutes of the Meetings) and timely update on the progress.
• Traveling should be there for the official meetings.
• Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Outlook
• Proofreading and editing skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
Learn more about Promact?
Life @ Promact
We offer an inspirational working environment where you will be mentored and nurtured by leaders. Join us to create life-shaping experiences for yourself.