You will be working with modern technology and highly scalable systems. Candidate should be curious to learn and grow technically. You should be be familier with C# and ASP.NET very well. Candidate should be a very good team player and preferably team leader.
- Creating high performing web applications.
- Work with existing code base and suggest improvements,
- Understanding client requirements & delivering high quality work.
- Estimation of time required to create web application.
- Communicating design requirements to design team and acting as a bridge between two.
- Working on a project within a team,ensuring that the development work is in coordination with the other team member’s work
- Strong in OOPs concepts
- Expert in C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Working knowledge of EntityFramework
- Well versed with Linq and other .Net framework utilities
- Creative thinking and willing to try new approaches.
- Excellent understanding of requirements.
- Quick learning capacity,proactive & a self-starter.
- Systematic and organized approach to carrying out tasks.
- Good in communication,both written and oral.
- Quality of work.
- Process adherence.
- Coding Standards
- Timely completion of work, with minimal reworks.
- Ability to grasp and incorporate the latest and best technologies.
- Ability to estimate time realistically & deliver within the estimated timeframe.
- 2 – 5 years of Experience. If you think that you may be a good fit, send a resume and examples of work (Github profiles or Stackoverflow links are also accepted), if any. We are looking for energetic individuals, awaiting their chance to carve a niche in the development world. If we like your profile, we will be in touch very soon.
Learn more about Promact?
Life @ Promact
We offer an inspirational working environment where you will be mentored and nurtured by leaders. Join us to create life-shaping experiences for yourself.