To create quality UI/UX for web applications & apps; focusing the usability of the end user, the taste of the client and managing maximum compatibility and accessibility across major platforms.
- Collaborate with assigned project’s team members to understand the project requirements and produce wireframes, interactive prototypes, PSDs and other design material.
- Work independently with the client for understanding of the product, strategizing the design process, conceptualizing the designs and developing useful design materials for the same.
- Participate in design reviews of products for compliance with corporate UI standards and provide feedback and recommendations.
- Create and contribute to design patterns and guidelines, white papers, and product UI specifications.
- Conduct systematic user research activities (contextual inquiry, surveys, focus groups) for designing the best user experience and validating the usability.
- Stay updated and educate the co-workers about the design process and usability.
- Must be design savvy and understand technology.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to prototype and design elegant UI solutions to client’s requirements.
- Must have knowledge of UI design principles across platforms (Web, Mobile, Tablets).
- Proven track record in applying user-centred design processes and methods to product development.
- Good communication and people skills for working with clients and collaborating with team Members.
- Should be well versed with Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Balsamiq and other prototyping tools.
- Should have basic knowledge and understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Must have portfolio available for review.
- Must have a good ability for research and exploration.
- Must be familiar with the latest tools, technology and happenings in the design world.
APPLY TO THIS JOB
1 to 3 years of freelance/industry experience designing and prototyping UIs for websites and apps.
If you think that you may be a good fit, send a resume and portfolio of work, if any. We are looking for energetic individuals, awaiting their chance to carve a niche in the designing field. If we like your profile, we will be in touch very soon.